how we do it
Data Center Safety
To achieve our primary objective of 100% mission accomplishment, data center safety is the most important consideration. Unsafe activities or conditions can cause injury and loss of critical systems. All activities are governed by a well-documented safety policy to ensure control of the mission critical environment.
Key elements of Salute’s data center safety program are:
- Identifying critical activities
- Developing expectations that, when met, will achieve the desired outcome of conducting critical activities safely
- Managing a safe operation or activity
- Measuring performance against expectations by observing critical activities
- Immediately correcting behavior that is outside stated expectations
- Positively reinforcing behavior that complies with expectations
Identifying critical activities and establishing expectations for those activities, based on the project scope of work, becomes the foundation for pre-planning safety into each and every project. Every leader at Salute is taught to make safety a natural byproduct of quality service delivery.