Corporate Social Responsibility
Salute Mission Critical is committed to conducting our business in a lawful and ethical manner. We built our culture around serving those who have served their country. In that spirit, Salute fosters a workplace where respect for human rights, the safety of our team and inclusivity are paramount. Along with our dedication to our team, as a service provider, we believe in operating with integrity, ethics, and sustainability.
At Salute, we are committed to our team and our clients. We promise to regularly assess our global impact and make forward progress in all areas of our business. Commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is achieved by matching commitments and adoption throughout the organization, and Salute pledges to:
- Maintain a dynamic CSR plan throughout the organization
- Act in a socially responsible manner that reflects our values and meets all relevant legislation
- Encourage our team members globally to understand our CSR policies and commitments so they can be mindful in their direct and indirect actions in the workplace
- Hold our subcontractors to our standards, taking into account size and ability
- Adhere to the Supplier Code of Conduct
Our Commitment to Diversity
Through our military roots we have learned, in the harshest conditions, our bonds are established because of shared common values. That values-based philosophy drives greater team performance naturally.
Our community is a highly diverse group of people who are creating positive change through different ways of thinking and a greater perspective.
We will continue to do our best to be radically inclusive and to learn, grow and overcome any obstacles together.