In the course of a military career, you “PCS” many times. PCS, or Permanent Change of Station, turns into a verb when used as an acronym among GIs. PCSing means saying goodbye to friends you have made, taking on new challenges somewhere else and gaining more friends in your new location. No matter how many times this happens, you always share a bond that is often and justifiably described as family. Sometimes you are lucky enough to cross paths down the road and pick up where you left off, because those relationships (like family), are forever. Whether you are deployed to a new location or you leave the military, you miss your brothers and sisters in arms. Salute has given us a chance to have that feeling again. We are now entering a stage of our growth where we are saying goodbye to more of our team as they PCS into new careers in the data center industry. I would like to thank our customers for the opportunities they have given our teammates both in project work and to ascend into the industry. While we say farewell to our friends and they embark on new careers, we hope that our paths will cross again but, if not, we are better for having had the chance to work together and will cherish those memories.
- From Military Service in the Netherlands To Leading Remote Hands at Salute
- LLR Partners Invests in Salute Mission Critical to Achieve a Greater Impact for Veterans and Military Spouses
- Data Center Deployment Checklist: What You Need To Know
- Leading the Data Center Industry Selflessly: Salute Introduces Two Selfless Service Award Winners
- Salute Mission Critical Signs Global Agreement to Support EkkoSense Data Center Visualization and Monitoring Software
Your #datacenter is unique - so your #onsiteoperations should be unique too! That is why Salute is not bound by the silos many legacy data centers have found to be inefficient and costly. Find out more about our on-site operations here: https://fal.cn/3eLjp