My goal is to get veterans to work in our industry so that they have a chance to learn, grow and get better jobs in the future. Whether it is building cages, cleaning or moving debris out for salvage, Salute can provide disciplined labor to the industry. JFK used the “ask not” line and I bought in and joined when I was 17. Now, I think in terms of “ask what you can do for our veterans” and the “you” includes me so I am out promoting the idea of a disciplined labor to the data center market. I would love to show you what a crew of veterans can do when launched on an objective.
- 3 Reasons Why Data Centers Provide Perfect Jobs for Veterans and Military Spouses
- COVID 19 Update Quarantine vs Isolation
- Top 3 Reasons You Need Remote Hands Data Center Services During Times of Crisis
- From the Streets of Chicago to Data Center Engineer for Amazon
- Salute Mission Critical Meets America’s Commitment To Military Spouses
#Datacenters and #Veterans - the match that not enough people are talking about! Check out the top 3 reasons why data centers need veterans and #militaryspouses. https://salutemissioncritical.com/3-reasons-why-data-centers-provide-perfect-jobs-for-veterans-and-military-spouses/