Service Management Platform
To provide our clients with the highest levels of technical expertise and service quality, Salute relies on a proprietary software platform, OverWatch™. OverWatch drives consistent safety, quality, and training globally and provides transparency and control in all our activity.
- Salute technicians use handheld devices to reference digitized and auditable processes and procedures, with detailed checklists to record and track activity, and for real-time monitoring and alerts.
- Salute and client PMs leverage the system to track progress and ensure SLA compliance.
- The integrated training system provides access to training curriculum, learning modules, and development pathways to guide and track personnel as they advance in their skills and pass defined tests and milestones.
The OverWatch™ platform encompasses these key functions:
Project specific for SME/Client
Rigorous Training Program
Salute’s training curriculum supplements the skills and discipline our personnel have already acquired during their military service. When someone first comes on board, we conduct in-depth technical assessments of their knowledge and expertise to identify any skills gaps that need to be filled before putting them into a live operation.
They complete required learning modules in OverWatch and pass all required tests and certifications. Once they are working in the field, personnel also receive ongoing course work support, and continuous training and drills to keep their knowledge honed to a fine edge and provide additional learning and professional development.
The Salute training curriculum encompasses all aspects of data center safety, equipment, facilities, security, operations, maintenance, incident handling & response, deployment and decommissioning. It also incorporates:
- OSHA & NFPA Safety
- Client site specific training (policies, procedures, equipment)
- MEP/OEM training
- Corning, Legrand, AFL, Sumitomo
- Schneider, Vertiv
- Other industry training as applicable (e.g. NCMCO, BICSI)
This robust focus on personnel skills guarantees our clients the right services at the right time to meet any data center lifecycle need.
Global Safety & Quality
- OverWatch drives safety and quality by detailing out all requirements, procedures, and check-in points.
- Technicians can make comments, schedule work tickets, or attach pictures and documents while performing a process.
- Clients can receive regular reports and sign off on the project.