Across the data center industry – from deployment, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning – Salute Mission Critical is the industry leader of delivering global data center services executed with military precision.
At Salute, we don’t have employees. We have team members. It’s our culture, and it’s a significant driver of the success we’re able to deliver for our clients. This team-oriented culture is defined by transparent communication, collaborative development and deployment of procedures and best practices, a customer service mindset both internally and externally, and a strong commitment to safety.
In the role of Technical Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the Chief and Field Engineers of the Data Center to provide technical administrative support. You will work with a CMMS system to provide the following activities:
- Develop, prepare, and distribute reports
- Assist in all administrative matters and office management related to the project
- Support the project team where needed
- Ensure office and staff follow established procedures; including employee orientation and training
- Distribute mail across project team members
- O&M collection and distribution
- Drawing register schedule
- Alignment of schedules and documents
- Meeting alignments and action alignment
- Preparation of warranty schedules and alignment
- Uploading documentsSubmitting requests for work orders, and the creation of PO numbers
- Highschool diploma or College Degree
- Technical affinity and knowledge is a plus
- Can work fast, accurate, and structured
- Good command of Dutch and English language (verbal and written)
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent customer focused attitude – both internal and external customers
- Availability to work parttime: 16 – 32 hours per week (Monday – Saturday)
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment we welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Military experience preferred.