Salute Mission Critical
A Data Center Cleaning Technician will work in our Cleaning division performing preventative and general cleaning in a Data Center environments. The technician is trained to work on all posts at the assigned location and must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
*$15/hr plus a $45 per diem while on assignment. All travel and accommodations are arranged and paid for by Salute as well
- Safe usage of hand tools and small power tools
- Ability to handle emergency and time-sensitive situations while resolving problems
- Neat and orderly work habits
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge of custodial and cleaning practices
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Climb and work on ladders
- Work with arms raised overhead
- Stand/walk/crouch for long periods of time, climb stairs
- Bend at the waist and knees to lift boxes, appliances, etc.
The role is a full-time position and your starting wage will be $15 hr.
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory is restricted in any way, consider stepping into a role with an internationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only the best who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees.If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
PREFERRED: Military experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour