Salute Mission Critical
A Data Center Day Porter will work in our Cleaning division performing preventative and general cleaning in a Data Center environment w/ M-F shifts from 7:00am – 3:30pm and will execute remote site cleans from time to time.
- Safe usage of hand tools and small power tools
- Ability to handle emergency and time-sensitive situations while resolving problems
- Neat and orderly work habits
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge of custodial and cleaning practices
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds Climb and work on ladders Work with arms raised overhead Stand/walk/crouch for long periods of time, climb stairs Bend at the waist and knees to lift boxes, appliances, etc.
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory is restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a Data Center Site Representative role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
PREFERRED: Military Experience
Job Type: Full-time