Salute Mission Critical
Available Post: Data Center Logistics Structured Maintenance Technician
Data Center Logistics Structured Maintenance Technician will perform Scheduled Preventative Maintenance of Data Center Facilities, Data Center Cleaning, Fiber & Copper Precabling, Rack Deployment, Hot Aisle Containment, Rack Decommissioning, Rack Movements etc.
Shift: Monday – Friday (7:00 am to 4:00 pm with Over Time Possible)
- Operates and maintains equipment, facilities, and systems as needed and/or as assigned to ensure a safe environment. Accurately records and reports work performed. Adheres to trade practices and codes.
- Accesses roof areas, basements, equipment rooms, tunnels, crawl spaces, and other minimally accessible areas regularly. Responds to facility work requests to minimize facility damage.
- Performs general industrial maintenance including installation of appropriate equipment and devices to ensure proper operation,. (Maintenance can include service and/or repair work on plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, motors, pumps, electrical systems, pneumatic tube systems, lighting, flooring, window coverings, walls, and other systems.
- Obtains and delivers supplies and materials. Performs custodial services in facilities areas daily. Performs snow removal as needed. Assists with moving equipment.
- Knowledge of how to properly utilize power tools is required
- Ability to follow precise instructions
- Establish and enhance strong working relationships with various internal teams
- Must be able to work with a coordinated team while under time to complete task constraints
- Perform material movement, including shipping/receiving and inventory management per standard process
- Stocking deliveries in an organized manner
- Detailed physical inventory tracking and staging
- Performing preventative and general cleaning in a Data Center environment performing the following functions: wiping, sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming
- Perform cycle audits to ensure all inventory controls are met
- High attention to detail, disciplined, and willingness to learn with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to lift over 75 pounds.
- Experience operating heavy-load movement equipment (pallet jacks, chassis lifts, etc.)
- Working knowledge of physical IT infrastructure components
- Construction experience
- Military Service
Job Type: Full time