Salute Mission Critical
This individual will be responsible for the day to day activities that support data center project initiatives and support of IT systems, network services, business-critical processes and procedures that support the delivery of customer products and services. The ideal candidate is a strongly motivated, self-starter who will act as the leader for assigned projects. The Project Coordinator ensures that all contracted work is developed, implemented, installed and managed in accordance with the Company’s requirements, including but not limited to, safety, quality, management and performance requirements. All aspects of the assigned project must be carried out as efficiently as possible with respect to leadership, materials management, financial management, customer care, and customer delivery goals. Ideal candidates will possess:
Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects while meeting deadlines and ensuring uptime
A penchant for leading projects and has the ability to work autonomously under the customer direction, written or verbal, on diverse Data Center Infrastructure
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Project Coordinator will assist in training, managing, supervising all project-related staff. Provide guidance and mentoring to meet all customer and Company goals and objectives.
- The Project Coordinator will manage the workload distribution and monitor the project delivery and job progress.
- The Project Coordinator will plan for, manage, monitor and maintain project maps/schedules to achieve Company goals.
- The Project Coordinator will manage all related quality and safety issues on customer work.
- The Project Coordinator acts as the Company liaison for interface with customer representatives.
- The Project Coordinator will support the delivery of data center services including colocation, telecommunications services, and deployment of additional services to customers and internal business systems.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Project Reporting & Controls experience / MS Office Power User
• Proven experience in managing structured cable plants and working with carrier services and products (Ethernet, DWDM, CWDM, MPLS, fiber, T1, POTS, etc.)
• Fluent knowledge of structured cabling, testing, and labeling.
• Experience operating production and mission-critical networks and systems.
• Presents and conducts self in a professional manner; promotes a positive company image.
• Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to lift material, IT servers and equipment in execution of the responsibilities and scope of work described.
The role is a full-time position and your salary will be commensurate with experience but is expected to be highly competitive. The opportunity will regional clients and will include business travel as needed to meet business demands. If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a role with an internationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only the best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
PREFERRED: Military experience