Salute Mission Critical
The Facilities Data Analyst role consists of collecting field data plate information and verifying accuracy to build designs of mechanical and electrical equipment. The data collection and analysis will utilize cloud software and the individual’s expertise to identify inaccuracies and missing information compared to drawings and specifications.
• Collection of equipment data plate information, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and controls
• Collection of equipment attribute information
• Picture documentation
• Strong Excel skills
• Software tracking
• QA/QC of data plate information
• Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized with the proven ability to work on various tasks simultaneously
• Ability to lean software systems – training provided
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with internal and external clients
• Strong communication skills
• Other duties as assigned
• Recommended one (1) year of experience with building/facility equipment or training equivalent
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in English
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Suite
• Physically healthy for among others regularly lifting
The role is a full-time position and your base salary will be commensurate with experience but is expected to be highly competitive. The opportunity is located in Odense and will include business travel as needed to meet business demands but will likely be nominal.
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory is restricted in any way, consider:
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only the best.
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees.
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 22,309.95kr. – 29,746.60kr. per month