Salute Mission Critical
A Data Center Day Porter will work in our Cleaning division performing preventative and general cleaning in a Data Center environment w/ M-F shifts from 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm.
- Safe usage of hand tools and small power tools
- Ability to handle emergency and time-sensitive situations while resolving problems
- Neat and orderly work habits
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge of custodial and cleaning practices
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds Climb and work on ladders Work with arms raised overhead Stand/walk/crouch for long periods of time, climb stairs Bend at the waist and knees to lift boxes, appliances, etc.
- Dusting, trash/recycling
- Floor Care
- Window cleaning
- Power washing
- Perform all other cleaning responsibilities per the Scope of Work
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment, and tools
- Must pass a background check
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory is restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a Data Center Site Representative role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
PREFERRED: Military Experience
Job Type: Full-time