Salute Mission Critical
Salute Inc. specializes in utilizing skilled American military veterans for data center owners and operators of all sizes. Our personnel have the distinction of having served their country with the skills they obtained through the rigorous training programs offered by our armed forces. The scope of our efforts is focused on data center project requirements that can be satisfied with disciplined labor. Our project experience includes data center cleaning, infrastructure installation, structured cabling, rack stacking servers, battery maintenance, and physical security.
*Data Center Cabling Deployment Technician*
The Data Center Cabling Deployment Technician will perform Fiber & Copper Pre-cabling, Rack Deployment, Hot Aisle Containment, Rack Decommissioning, Rack Movements, Structured Maintenance, HVAC Filter Replacement.
This position has a starting wage of $20.00/hr but can be negotiated based on experience
- Knowledge of how to properly utilize power tools is required
- Ability to follow precise instructions
- Establish and enhance strong working relationships with various internal teams
- Must be able to work with a coordinated team while under time to complete task constraints
- Perform material movement, including shipping/receiving and inventory management per standard process
- Detailed physical inventory tracking and staging
- Perform cycle audits to ensure all inventory controls are met
- High attention to detail, disciplined, and willingness to learn with a positive attitude.
- Ability to read on understand cabling maps
- Perform datacenter pre-cabling to industry standards
- Must be able to lift over 75 pounds.
- Experience operating heavy-load movement equipment (pallet jacks, chassis lifts, etc.)
- Working knowledge of physical IT infrastructure components
- Construction experience
- Military Service
Job Type: Full-time