Across the data center industry – from deployment, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning – Salute Mission Critical is the industry leader of delivering global data center services executed with military precision.
At Salute, we don’t have employees. We have team members. It’s our culture, and it’s a significant driver of the success we’re able to deliver for our clients. This team-oriented culture is defined by transparent communication, collaborative development and deployment of procedures and best practices, a customer service mindset both internally and externally, and a strong commitment to safety and responsibility.
As a NOC Operator at Salute you enter a rapidly growing and changing Environment.
With technical affinity from you and the interesting aspects of a Data Center, this is a perfect place for deepening and expanding your knowledge. You will be part of a close-knit team that works hard with great dedication.
“Focus on the customer’s needs. Commit to service excellence. Deliver more than expected.”
We have endless possibilities to start and continue your career. If you see a challenge in the job description below, we would like to hear what your added value can be.
- The NOC Operator is responsible for monitoring 24/7/365 the technical installations and infrastructure on the EMEA Datacenters. (air-conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage and temperatures).
- During the shift you are available for questions from NOC Lead, Security, management, Engineers and customers, all in close consultation with the NOC Lead and Engineers.
- Ensures correct and timely execution of applicable processes: –
- React on incoming tickets / alarms – Sign-off MOPs
- Responsible for evacuations (digital)
- Sending out notifications
- First point of contact for customers
- Customer contact
- Camera checks and access control
- Manages all work in a correct and timely manner based on process and procedures.
- Daily reports
- Daily rounds
- Shift transfers
- Weekly / monthly alarm lists
- Informs the NOC Lead of performed work and any noteworthy items.
- Reports all incidents in accordance with procedures.
- Work effectively and efficiently with others inside the organization
- Fluent in English (must) – Fluent in Spanish, German, French, Italian (Preferred)
- Technical background or degree
- First Aid
- Safety training
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment we welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Military experience is preferred