Across the data center industry – from deployment, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning – Salute Mission Critical is the industry leader of delivering global data center services executed with military precision. Join us as a Network Operations Center Operator.
At Salute, we don’t have employees. We have team members. It’s our culture, and it’s a significant driver of the success we’re able to deliver for our clients. This team-oriented culture is defined by transparent communication, collaborative development and deployment of procedures and best practices, a customer service mindset both internally and externally, and a strong commitment to safety and responsibility.
We are currently looking to hire a Network Operations Center Operator in Barcelona, Spain. You will be working in a 24/7 shift: 07:00 – 15:00, 15:00 – 23:00 and 23:00 – 07:00.
- The Network Operations Center Operator is responsible for 24/7/365 monitoring of technical installations and infrastructure of the EMEA Data centers such as air-conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage and temperatures
- During shifts you are available for questions from NOC Lead, Security, management, Engineers, and customers, all in close consultation with the NOC Lead and Engineers
- Ensures correct and timely execution of applicable processes:
- React on incoming tickets / alarms – Sign-off MOPs
- Responsible for evacuations (digital)
- Sending out notifications
- First point of contact for customers
- Camera checks and access control
- Managing all tasks in a correct and timely manner based on processes and procedures
- Drafting daily reports
- Making daily rounds
- Shift transfers
- Creating weekly / monthly alarm list
- Informing the NOC Lead of performed work
- Reporting all incidents in accordance with procedures
- Working effectively and efficiently with others within the organization
- Fluent in English and German (must-have)
- Technical background or degree preferred
- First Aid certificate (preferred)
- Safety training (preferred)
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment we welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Military experience is preferred.