Across the data center industry – from deployment, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning – Salute Mission Critical is the industry leader of delivering global data center services executed with military precision.
At Salute, we don’t have employees. We have team members. It’s our culture, and it’s a significant driver of the success we’re able to deliver for our clients. This team-oriented culture is defined by transparent communication, collaborative development and deployment of procedures and best practices, a customer service mindset both internally and externally, and a strong commitment to safety
In close consultation with the datacenter management and Engineers the Network Operations Center (NOC) Lead will manage a team of NOC operators. The Network Operations Center Lead is responsible for the team which monitors 24/7/365 the technical installations and infrastructure on the European Datacenters (air-conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage and temperatures). The NOC Lead reports directly to the Director Global Data Center.
- The Network Operations Center Lead ensures proper and timely processes and procedures and execution of activities for the equipment of the datacenter
- Responsible for scheduling the NOC Operators
- Writes and implements procedures for the operators and ensures adherence by the NOC operators
- Manages the European NOC playbook
- Administers all executed work according to procedures
- Reports all incidents according to procedures
- Works effectively and efficiently with others inside the organization
- Has regular meetings with the Director Global Data Center Support to update on all work in the NOC
- Supports the datacenter management and Chief Engineers roles
- High School or College degree
- Basic Safety Course course
- Relevant work experience in a data center or other mission critical environment
- Availability to work in shifts as NOC Operator back up
- Good oral and written communication skills in English required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Has an understanding of the common technical principles of a data center
- Strong ability to diagnose issues
- Knowledge and experience with ticket systems
- Team player
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment we welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Military experience is preferred.