Mission Critical Commissioning Agent
The Commissioning Technician will be responsible for the overall success of the commissioning projects which are assigned to the individual.
The Commissioning Technician will work directly with the client to ensure the projects are completed within the allocated period and within the established budget.
- Work to verify the design intent and design criteria to be used for commissioning.
- Develop a commissioning plan to encompass all design phases.
- Complete a thorough review of the design documents and provide communication to the design team for concerns or updates, as necessary.
- Organize and maintain all commissioning project files.
- Responsible for all written work submitted.
- Conduct site observation surveys and prepares field reports on project status.
- Help to monitor project tasks from the commissioning focus to help ensure the budget is maintained.
- Interact with all necessary members of the project, both internally and externally, sometimes in groups as large as 40 people.
- Work Witness static and dynamic on-site testing of complex mechanical, electrical, and controls systems and operation of these systems in normal, maintenance, and failure modes. Document the testing results of UPSs, emergency power systems, generators, central mechanical plants, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, precision HVAC systems, life safety, and control systems.
- Strong knowledge of building systems including mechanical, environmental, and control systems.
- Attend and participate in meetings, set up checklists, perform pre-functional tests, and oversees the work of commissioning duties within the firm.
- 2 years minimum of related experience is necessary. 5+ years of experience is desired
- Experience with large commercial and industrial commissioning projects desired
- NEBB BSC Certified
- Certification as a Commissioning Agent, such as CxA or CxT, desired.
- Certification with ASHRAE BCxP desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory is restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a Data Center Site Representative role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only the best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
PREFERRED: Military experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45.00 – $50.00 per hour