Data Center Technician needed for El Mirage, AZ.
Across the data center industry – from deployment, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning – Salute Mission Critical is the industry leader of delivering global data center services executed with military precision.
At Salute, we don’t have employees. We have team members. It’s our culture, and it’s a significant driver of the success we’re able to deliver for our clients. This team-oriented culture is defined by transparent communication, collaborative development and deployment of procedures and best practices, a customer service mindset both internally and externally, and a strong commitment to safety.
Data Center Technician
As a Data Center Technician will have responsibility for the operations and maintenance at the client’s data center. Your main responsibility is to take daily direction from the client’s engineering leadership on-site. The technician’s core responsibilities will include supporting all data center engineering and technology operations, facility and grounds maintenance, and other site support functions. You will be apart of a team that is accountable for the operational performance readiness, reliability, and integrity of the mission-critical infrastructure systems and IT systems.
Data Center Technician Level 1 Information and Requirements:
· Knowledge of how to properly utilize power tools is required
· Ability to follow precise instructions
· Perform material movement including shipping/receiving and inventory management per standard process
· Detailed physical inventory tracking and staging
· Learn and perform Data Center pre-cabling to industry standards
· Must be able to lift over 50lbs
· Capable or working at different heights, in confined spaces, and on different surfaces
· Initiate or respond to work orders, follow up, and verify completion
· Manage or navigate various client-based applications that might include work order tacking, materials ordering/tracking, scheduling, and video conferencing
· Experience with using mobile application technology
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams. Gain proficiency in workplace IT systems for reporting, timecards, expense entry, and the execution of project tasks. Examples SalesForce, ADP, Expensify)
· Timely responsiveness via MS Outlook, MS Teams, text, and/or phone
Is your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way? Then consider –
- Stepping into a role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
Do you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? We welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Military experience preferred.