Data Center Technical Recruiting Lead
The Data Center Recruiting Team at Salute Mission Critical supports specialized technical hiring across unique mission-critical initiatives and innovative technical solutions. Our teams are responsible for developing and building the human capital that powers our class-leading project delivery, including Data Center, Project Management, Infrastructure Solutions, Network Engineering, Commissioning, Facilities Operations, Structured Maintenance and Security teams.
As a Recruiting Lead for our Data Center Recruiting Team, you will own and implement recruiting strategies to effectively drive growth for this team. Beyond this, you will lead staffing initiatives focused on driving international recruitment at scale. Much of your primary responsibilities will include managing recruitment and/or sourcing through the end-to-end interview process, while working closely with our Data Center Leaders to create world-class recruiting practices and strategy.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Data Center business objectives
- Design customized and executable staffing plans while building relationships with the operating team and Data Center client groups
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with operations team and client groups
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to members of the recruiting teams as the role matures
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Operations, Finance, HR, etc.)
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with technical and/or non-technical organizations
- 2+ years of project leadership experience guiding and mentoring recruiting teams
- Experience working in both pipeline and requisition-based environment
- Adroit at Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong typing skills, 50+ wpm
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The role is a full-time position and your base salary will be commensurate with experience but is expected to be highly competitive.
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a leadership role with an internationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only the best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.