Data Center Structured Maintenance – Commercial Cleaning
A Data Center Cleaning Technician will work in our Cleaning division performing preventative and general cleaning in Data Center environments.
Shift: Monday / Friday
Locations: Umatilla, Boardman, and Hermiston
*Qualifications and Skills*
- Safe usage of hand tools and small power tools
- Ability to handle emergency and time-sensitive situations while resolving problems
- Neat and orderly work habits
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge of custodial and cleaning practices
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds Climb and work on ladders Work with arms raised overhead Stand/walk/crouch for long periods of time, climb stairs Bend at the waist and knees to lift boxes, etc.
The role is a full-time position and your starting wage will be $18.00 hr. If your professional growth and compensation trajectory is restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a role with an internationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only the best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
We look for suitably skilled individuals, but it’s not the only selection criteria that we apply. We also search for and want to find talent, irrespective of qualifications. If you possess some of the skills but believe you have the aptitude, attitude, and capability to learn and acquire the additional skills and attributes for a role that we’re recruiting, then we’d like to hear from you. Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there – that’s how many of today’s data center professionals started.
PREFERRED: Military experience
Job Type: Full-time