Data Center Site Representative
As a Data Center Site Representative, you will control access and egress, monitor closed-circuit televisions and alarm systems, compose event logs, and perform other duties as specified in post orders.
- Observe and report any suspicious activity
- Maintain awareness of surroundings; watch for irregular or unusual conditions
- Observe departing personnel and ensures that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Contribute to communication and awareness of site policies and issues as needed
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits; control/direct traffic
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory is restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a Data Center Site Representative role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
*Military experience is preferred*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour