Data Center Site Representative
As a Data Center Site Representative, you will control access and egress, monitor closed circuit televisions and alarm systems, compose event logs, and perform other duties as specified in post orders. Day and Night shifts are available.
- Observe and report any suspicious activity
- Maintain awareness of surroundings; watch for irregular or unusual conditions
- Observe departing personnel and ensures that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Contribute to communication and awareness of site policies and issues as needed
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits; control/direct traffic
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a Data Center Site Representative role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
*Military experience is prefered*
Job Type: Full-time