Across the data center industry – from deployment, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning – Salute Mission Critical is the industry leader of delivering global data center services executed with military precision.
At Salute, we don’t have employees. We have team members. It’s our culture, and it’s a significant driver of the success we’re able to deliver for our clients. This team-oriented culture is defined by transparent communication, collaborative development and deployment of procedures and best practices, a customer service mindset both internally and externally, and a strong commitment to safety and responsibility.
The Site Lead will be responsible for all aspects of projects including client relations, staffing, and organization of their data center team. The ideal candidate will be highly effective in a client-facing role, protecting and promoting the interest of Salute Mission Critical and their clients in all matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Work independently, providing on-site project management support for client data center
· Act as the primary contact and counsel to senior management at client sites
· Oversee data center operations, including scheduling team for 24/7/365 coverage
· Exhibit leadership characteristics including strong communication skills, a full understanding of internal policies and group and individual management
· Data Center Technical knowledge is strongly desirable.
· Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite programs.
· Strong management, leadership, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
· Knowledge of cost control procedures.
The role is a full-time position. The opportunity is located in Hillsboro, OR and travel will be very infrequent.
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment we welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Military experience is preferred