Data Center Security Officer
As a Data Center Security Officer, you will conduct unarmed foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior), control access and egress, monitor closed-circuit televisions and alarm systems compose reports, deter criminal activity and misconduct, and perform other duties as specified in post orders. The Data Center Security Officer is trained to work on all posts at the assigned site location and is available to work all shifts
- Patrol exterior grounds of the facility.
- Observe and report and suspicious activity
- Maintain awareness of surroundings to promote physical security and safety; watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensures that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Contribute to communication and awareness of security policies and issues as needed; warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits; control/direct traffic; Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a Security role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Military experience is preferred