Data Center Security Officer
As a Data Center Security Officer, you will conduct unarmed foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior), control access and egress, monitor closed-circuit televisions and alarm systems compose reports, deter criminal activity and misconduct, and perform other duties as specified in post orders. The Data Center Security Officer is trained to work on all posts at the assigned site location and is available to work all shifts
- Patrol exterior grounds of the facility.
- Observe and report and suspicious activity
- Maintain awareness of surroundings to promote physical security and safety; watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensures that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Contribute to communication and awareness of security policies and issues as needed; warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits; control/direct traffic; Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions, which might endanger client, its associates or public safety
- Ensure that daily administrative documentation is always kept concise and complete; Maintain all daily assigned equipment in functional and presentable condition
- Investigate security related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints, and victims; responsible for gathering physical evidence and preserving it for future use; complete report and follow up with management as needed
- Investigate and report fires, evacuations, hazardous situations or other facility related events, provide back up to client personnel
- Responsibilities include crowd control and assisting Fire Department/EMS or other officials during these processes; maintain control at traffic accidents, assist victims, and investigate
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees on company property have proper company issued identification
- Some Security experience (private/public sector).
• Mature, and professional individuals that can give a high level of customer service.
• Must be able to work any shift, and multiple shifts.
• Can handle a high level of competency regarding administrative and data entry tasks.
• Basic computer skills.
• Must be able and willing to work with minimal supervision.
• Can handle stressful situations and emergencies.
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a Security role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Military experience is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.50 per hour