Data Center Battery Reliability Technician
The Data Center Battery Reliability Technician (BRT) is the overall site leader for assigned projects. The (BRT) ensures that all contracted work is developed, implemented, installed and managed in accordance with the Company’s requirements, including but not limited to, safety, quality, management and financial performance requirements. All aspects of the assigned project must be carried out as efficiently as possible with respect to leadership, materials management, financial management, customer care and customer delivery goals.
- Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency; Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Must have experience in customer interface, serving as the liaison between the customer and the Company.
- Experience in Structured Cabling or a related technical or construction field is preferred
- Solid understanding of AC and DC electrical
- Knowledge of UPS battery backup systems a plus (VLRA & Flooded Cell)
- Battery maintenance, replacement, and installation a plus
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as multimeter, current clamps, and battery testers
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a Data Center Battery Reliability Technician role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only the best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour