Across the data center industry – from deployment, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning – Salute Mission Critical is the industry leader of delivering global data center services executed with military precision.
At Salute, we don’t have employees. We have team members. It’s our culture, and it’s a significant driver of the success we’re able to deliver for our clients. This team-oriented culture is defined by transparent communication, collaborative development and deployment of procedures and best practices, a customer service mindset both internally and externally, and a strong commitment to safety.
Job Summary: Perform tasks involving physical labor construction projects. Employee will operate a variety of hand and power tools. Employee will clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces, and concrete forms, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble, debris and remove waste materials along with assisting other employees.
- Perform a variety of jobs involving strenuous manual labor in general construction projects while performing manual work
- Maintain a clean job site, requiring picking up all tools, equipment while securing job site each day to ensure safety and any theft that may occur.
- Cleaning and maintenance of all related tools and equipment.
- Loading and unloading trucks along with hauling and hoisting up materials.
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. All issues should be brought to the attention of the Foreman and the Vice President of HSE.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in construction work.
- Some knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time while performing strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Ability to understand, follow and execute written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and the ability to perform the work required.
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions.
- Job duties and requirements may change based on needs of the scope of work or the season the work will be done/required.
- Reliable transportation or the ability to get to the jobsite is required.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment we welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Military experience preferred.