Across the data center industry – from deployment, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning – Salute Mission Critical is the industry leader of delivering global data center services executed with military precision.
At Salute, we don’t have employees. We have team members. It’s our culture, and it’s a significant driver of the success we’re able to deliver for our clients. This team-oriented culture is defined by transparent communication, collaborative development and deployment of procedures and best practices, a customer service mindset both internally and externally, and a strong commitment to safety and responsibility.
Campus Security Manager Job description
The Campus Security Manager’s role is to continually identify, evaluate, and monitor enterprise risks that could affect business activities and provide business leaders the information they need to make critical decisions. This position collaborates with cross-functional teams to create innovative physical security strategies and develop exceptional programs that drive sustainable effectiveness.
The Campus Security Manager will work with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the security and safety of Salute and its partners This role collaborates with physical security (security services, access control and CCTV systems, site surveys), investigations, intelligence, enterprise threat management, protective services, travel safety, and EHS programs. The Campus Security Manager may also supervise employees and contractors performing specific security and safety objectives and monitor vendor performance and expenses
• Oversee the management and the execution of site-specific security operations and other vendor staff to respond to emergencies, support planned/unplanned operations, and support special activities as needed
• Develop and implement security standards, policies, and practices, and oversee the daily management of operations of vendors providing services, security, training, protective services, and risk assessment
• Perform data analysis and create benchmarking to support risk assessments and threat identification, and create and present travel briefings as they relate to crime and health risks
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify security deficiencies and develop customized policies and procedures to gain compliance with regulations Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
• 7 years of experience in either managing security operations within a multinational corporation, or managing law enforcement operations
• 3 years of experience working with vendors and managing a security extended workforce
• Experience with security technologies including CCTV, Access Control, and Incident Management Systems
• Experience managing security operations, security personnel, and delivering high-quality, customeroriented security programs
• Valid DPS Guard Card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying
• As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully complete a background investigation Preferred Qualifications
• Experience working with local law enforcement agencies and emergency services
• Create effective presentations and communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent organization and decision-making skills with a proactive and customer service-oriented mindset
• Detail oriented with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information, excellent judgment, discretion, and diplomacy
• Military Service
• Bachelor’s degree
• ASIS Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and/or Physical Security Professional (PSP) certifications
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment we welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Military experience is preferred