Salute’s trained teams are what set us apart. Our veterans bring a high level of situational awareness to every project. They know exactly what to do—and what not to do—in a data center. They have a clear understanding of standards, MOP (Methods of Procedure), LOR (Level of Risk) and back out procedures, and carefully adhere to customer-specific requirements. At the same time, they are focused on providing the best customer experience possible. Salute’s disciplined approach and procedure-driven services help mitigate risks and ensure predictable outcomes for your mission critical facilities.
- Orion Talent Joins Infrastructure Masons Veterans Coalition
- Salute Mission Critical™ and AkitaBox Work Together to Drive Cleanliness Best Practices in Data Centers
- Orion Talent Partners with Salute Mission Critical to Expand Opportunity for Veterans
- Salute Mission Critical adds Ed Meier to lead continued growth in Northern Virginia
- Sociologist, Author, Daughter of a Marine: Dr. Julie Albright Backs Salute Mission Critical
The US adopted the Declaration of Independence as a symbol of patriotism with perseverance and dedication as the motivating theme. We are honored to celebrate everyone involved in fighting for our #freedom. #FourthofJuly #FourthofJuly2020