Salute’s trained teams are what set us apart. Our veterans bring a high level of situational awareness to every project. They know exactly what to do—and what not to do—in a data center. They have a clear understanding of standards, MOP (Methods of Procedure), LOR (Level of Risk) and back out procedures, and carefully adhere to customer-specific requirements. At the same time, they are focused on providing the best customer experience possible. Salute’s disciplined approach and procedure-driven services help mitigate risks and ensure predictable outcomes for your mission critical facilities.
- Combining Forces: Veterans, Military and Women Close the Growing Data Center Skills Gap
- Reflections on International Data Center Day
- Connectivity with Military Precision – Combatting COVID-19, One Job at a Time
- After a Decade Talking About It, It’s Time to Solve the Data Center Industry’s Staffing Shortage
- Salute Mission Critical Enhances Ability to Provide Data Center Management Services
Education + military training = building blocks for success in the #datacenter industry. @LeeKirby_ shares his thoughts with @carriejgoetz in a recent #podcast. Listen here: https://salutemissioncritical.com/combining-forces-veterans-military-and-women-close-the-growing-data-center-skills-gap/