Sustainable Data Center Operations
Sustainability is at the core of our mission to improve our people, process and planet. With our increased impact in the world of digital infrastructure, we strive to lead the industry with a new operational model that encompasses the acceleration of sustainable practices through our services, workforce and company culture. This process requires consensus, collaboration and innovation.
We strive to regularly assess our global impact by:
- Maintaining our ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) Rating
- Consistently attaining ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certifications, in turn, helping to meet the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Data center sustainability consulting – understanding environmental risks and rewards to realize benefits for our clients
- Holding our vendors to our standards
- Instilling a proper workforce development strategy that provides training on the latest sustainable practices and rewarding outcomes based on measurement and goal setting to define success
- Consistently auditing our processes to transform clients’ sustainability roadmaps
- Committing to a Green Purchasing Policy – the goal is to reduce product based GHGs 50% by 2023 and achieving a net or near zero by 2025.
For additional information on how we can improve your data center sustainability practices through operations, please contact us.
Pillars to Tackling Scope 2&3 Emissions
Data Center Sustainability Best Practices
On a Mission To Achieve NetZero
Driving Efficiency and Sustainability
Salute Mission Critical shares how to drive efficiency and data center sustainability through data center operations.
Sustainable Containment Solutions
Data centers are a keystone of society today and the industry recognizes its responsibility to protect the planet; future generations are counting on us to lead the efforts toward environmental stewardship.
The Infrastructure Masons Climate Accord
Salute Mission Critical is a part of a coalition united on carbon
reduction in digital infrastructure. The objective is global carbon
accounting of digital infrastructure influencing market-based decisions to drive the industry to achieve carbon neutrality.
We pledge to adopt an open standard to report carbon in data center power, materials and products and a maturity model to communicate participant progress. To learn more, visit imasons.org/climateaccord.