Crypto Site Services
Crypto site services are critical for crypto mining/ data farm facilities that normally have either a skeleton crew or are completely unmanned. Maintaining site uptime is critical for operational efficiency; too many obstacles can surface if your rigs are left unattended.
Do you have your site operations process nailed down?
Let us provide you with operational services and the skilled staff who are precise, professional and adept at performing in mission critical environments with military precision. Our operational model reduces cost and improves resource utilization while ensuring alignment to Service-Level Agreement (SLA) expectations.
Improve your data farm with these services:
- Process/Operations: standardization and documentation – have professionals at your finger tips that are experts in data mining projects, process and safety.
- Physical Security: our custom solutions go beyond typical security guard services to match your defined technical security requirements, with additional capabilities to ensure effective staffing – and give you peace of mind.
- Crypto Mining Management: the operational multi-skilled model makes the management team adaptable, responsive and flexible.
- Dedicated Hardware Technicians: we can get your machines back to the work and help you minimize your loss due to unexpected miners malfunctions.
- Environmental & Safety Consultants: we strive to lead the industry with a new operational model that encompasses the acceleration of sustainable practices through our services, workforce and company culture.
How We Do It
We’re able to support crypto and data miners around the world at scale. The ‘secret’ is our world-class people, processes, and technology.
We are a professional services organization supporting your processes and workplace culture. Our trained multi-skilled technicians become a seamlessly integrated part of your team.
Salute leverages the key skills of highly-competent and committed veterans and civilians to deliver critical facility management services with a combination of military discipline and mission critical expertise.
Salute has a defined process that helps veterans and military families build post-military careers and solves the data center talent crisis. It’s about taking people with the right “soft” skillsets and cultural fit, training them, and placing them in right-fit roles that enable them to gain experience and move up in the industry.
Salute works with you to understand your needs and create a custom model with just the right mix of services and skills. Across the data site lifecycle – from deployment, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning – Salute is your mission critical partner for ongoing operations projects.
The proliferation of remote unstaffed edge sites is driving demand for an approach that allows for data center technicians to manage the facility from afar – and at the same time, be available locally if necessary. That’s what our Global Command Center enables.
From the Global Command Center, we coordinate data center management services and projects for all of our client-owned facilities. To do that we leverage a proprietary software tool, IZON. Used for both training and workforce management, IZON allows us total transparency with our clients.