We are one step closer to our goal of 100 veterans hired by our clients in 2016. A.V., an Army Infantryman started with Salute in 2015 as a Cleaner, quickly transitioning to our Technician division, he soon learned this was his calling. After working at United Airlines for only 3 months, they offered him a full time position. A.V will always have a place at Salute but wish him well as he starts his career in the data center industry. Thanks United!
- From Military Service in the Netherlands To Leading Remote Hands at Salute
- LLR Partners Invests in Salute Mission Critical to Achieve a Greater Impact for Veterans and Military Spouses
- Data Center Deployment Checklist: What You Need To Know
- Leading the Data Center Industry Selflessly: Salute Introduces Two Selfless Service Award Winners
- Salute Mission Critical Signs Global Agreement to Support EkkoSense Data Center Visualization and Monitoring Software
Your #datacenter is unique - so your #onsiteoperations should be unique too! That is why Salute is not bound by the silos many legacy data centers have found to be inefficient and costly. Find out more about our on-site operations here: https://fal.cn/3eLjp